Lasvit, společnost se sídlem v České republice a obchodními pobočkami po celém světě, je výrobcem unikátních skleněných, světelných instalací na míru, uměleckých děl ze skla a hojně oceňovaných kolekcí. Lasvit spojuje autenticitu českého skla s unikátním designem, tradičním řemeslem a inovativními technologiemi.
Assistant Showroom Manager will partner with the Manager to meet and/or exceed sales plans and elevate the store experience. S/he will be responsible for creating business opportunities and strengthening brand awareness by organizing selling events, marketing campaigns and promotions, customer service, merchandise presentation, and stockroom controls. The ideal candidate has a desire to succeed in retail sales, passion for design and craft and is looking for more responsible self-dependent job in the bigger picture of showroom operations.
• Sales: Build and deepen the relationship with our customers in showroom to achieve sales plan and drive lifetime loyalty and spend. Drive client development activities to include data capture and client outreach to sell to new and existing customers. Drive sales by actively seeking out customers in the store as well as directly target prospective customers.
• Service: Elevate in store experience consistently delivering memorable moments. Take action on client feedback to improve customer service. S/he remains knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options.
• Operational Excellence: Ensure exceptional operational support to drive sales and service. Ensure efficient back of house and inviting and professional environment on the floor and beyond.
/ to work in inspiring environment of architecture, design and luxurious product with the message of traditional Czech craftsmanship
/ for your self-development and professional growth
/ be the part of unique company culture within the Czech market and clear vision - to be the most inspiring and successful glassworkers in the world
/ work on Manhattan, New York, USA
• Bachelor's degree from a college or master´s degree from a university or equivalent experience, preferably in retail, sales or service environment is preferred
• Experience in luxury retail or relevant customer related experience (e.g., hospitality) is an advantage, not a necessity
• Excellent English and Czech/Slovak is a must
• Ability to develop new opportunities and maintain client relationships while ensuring brand recognition and penetration in market
• A professional demeanor with good presentation
• Enthusiastic, conscientious & hardworking
• Natural interest and fostered understanding of design, product and designer market, Retail, Press and Editorial connections and relationships
• Flexibility to work in various roles based on business needs (i.e., on the sales floor, operations, deputy of office manager in case of the absence etc.).
• Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including weekends and holidays (Tuesday to Saturday, Black Friday etc.).
If this opportunity resonates with you, please, send us your CV in English and Czech/Slovak and a few sentences what you find interesting about this opportunity.
United States of America
Bonuses, cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, occasional work from home, corporate Events, foreign business trips, self-organization of the job
Czech (proficient), English (proficient)
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.